St. Charles Single Pedestal Table
St. Charles | Pedestal Dining Table
Single Pedestal style dining table, kitchen table, or conference table
- Expertly crafted to order from kiln-dried cherry, walnut, or quarter-sawn white oak.
- Solid American hardwood. No veneers.
- Beautifully finished in your choice of stain color with a catalyzed varnish top coat in either a low or medium sheen.
- A catalyzed varnish finish is harder and more elastic than a lacquered finish providing more protection while also allowing for the natural movement of real wood furniture.
- The beautifully turned pedestal base and beveled table edge have a luxurious and traditional feel.
- Available with up to 2 12" leaves, providing versatile seating for 4 to 10 adults depending upon your base size.
- Geared equalizer slides help you open and close your table with ease.
- Proudly Made in the USA.
48" Round, 54" Round, 60" Round
|Table Top Thickness||1"|
|Table Skirt||2 1/2"|
|Table Top Shape||Round|
|Base Size||30" round at the bottom|
|Available Extensions||Up to x2 12" leaves|
||Geared equalizer slides|
Get this look
|Main Photo - 60" Round||
Top Wood Type: Quarter Sawn White Oak
Base Wood Type: Maple
Top: Golden Pecan
Base: Black Paint
The St. Charles Single Pedestal table is Crafted to Order. For current production times, please see our Shipping + Production Time page.
Hardwood Furniture Guides
Hardwood and Color Guides
Shipping Option Guide
50/50 Payment Option
Returns and Exchanges