Trestle Dining Table
The McCoy trestle is a classic, simple and timeless mission design. Crafted in your choice of solid American hardwoods, it showcases the wood in its trestle base. Topped with a 1" tabletop with 1" radius corners and has a Bevel Edge, while it's base features cabinet style trestles with mortise and tenon details. Available in a 60" or a 72" length, 42" or a 48" width, it is available with up to 2 18" self-storing butterfly leaves or 12 12" extensions allowing it to seat anywhere from 6 to 22 people comfortably. The McCoy Trestle is proudly made in the USA from solid American Hardwood.
- 1" rectangular top with 1" radius corners and a beveled edge are standard.
- Trestle base is 23 1/2" wide at the top and 28" wide at the bottom.
- Quarter Sawn White Oak models will have a quarter Sawn White Oak Base.
- Available with up to 12 12" extensions.
- All trestle tables with 4 or more 12" extensions will come standard with drop down support legs.
- 42" between the trestles on a 72" long model and 30" between the trestles on a 60" long model.
- This is a Made to Order item - Estimated to ship 6 to 12 weeks after the order is placed.
Hardwood Stain, Paint and Wood Guides
Hardwood Furniture Guides
Hardwood and Color Guides
Shipping Option Guide
50/50 Payment Option
Returns and Exchanges