Manhattan Leg Table
Manhattan | Leg Dining Table
Leg style dining table, kitchen table, or conference table
- Expertly crafted to order from kiln-dried cherry, walnut, or quarter-sawn white oak.
- Solid American hardwood. No veneers.
- Beautifully finished in your choice of stain color with a catalyzed varnish top coat in either a low or medium sheen.
- A catalyzed varnish finish is harder and more elastic than a lacquered finish providing more protection while also allowing for the natural movement of real wood furniture.
- The rectangular table top with a classic mission style table edge and a 3" straight skirt have a classic, straightforward feel that goes beautifully with any space.
- Available with up to 4 12" leaves, providing versatile seating for 4 to 12 adults depending upon your base size.
- Optional leaf self-storage.
- Proudly Made in the USA.
|Available Sizes||36" x 54", 36" x 60", 36" x 66", 42" x 54", 42" x 60", 42" x 66"|
|Available Heights||30", 36"|
|Table Top Thickness||1"|
|Table Top Shape||Rectangle
|Available Extensions||Up to x4 12" leaves|
|Center Support Leg||x3 or more leaves|
Optional Leaf Self-Store
When leaf self-store is added, all 36" wide sizes can self-store up to x2 12" leaves. x1 skirted and x1 unskirted. All 42" wide sizes can self-store up to x4 12" leaves. x2 skirted and x2 unskirted. Any other leaves will be skirted unless requested otherwise.
Get this look
|Main Photo||Wood type: Cherry||
The Manhattan leg table is Crafted to Order. For current production times, please see our Shipping + Production Time page.
Hardwood Furniture Guides
Hardwood and Color Guides
Shipping Option Guide
50/50 Payment Option
Returns and Exchanges