Grand Island Expandable Dining Bench
Grand Island | Expandable Dining Bench
Versatile seating for your dining room table, kitchen table or entryway.
- Expertly crafted to order from kiln-dried cherry, walnut, or quarter-sawn white oak.
- Solid American hardwood. No veneers.
- Beautifully finished in your choice of stain color with a catalyzed varnish top coat in either a low or medium sheen.
- A catalyzed varnish finish is harder and more elastic than a lacquered finish providing more protection while also allowing for the natural movement of real wood furniture.
- Available with up to 4 12" leaves, providing versatile seating for 2 to 6 adults depending upon your base size.
- Proudly Made in the USA.
|Available Sizes||14" x 54", 14" x 60", 14" x 66", 14" x 72"
|Bench Top Thickness||1"|
|Bench Top Edge||Partial Thumbnail
|Bench Top Shape||Rectangle|
|Available Extensions||Up to x4 12" leaves|
|Center Leg||Yes on all expandable benches|
|Leaf Storage Box
||Yes on X2 and X4 leaf options|
Get this look
|Main Photo - 14" x 72" Solid Top||
Top Wood Type: Quarter Sawn White Oak
Base Wood Type: Maple
Top: Michaels Cherry with Burnishing
Base: Black Paint with Rub-Through
* Contact us for pricing on Burnishing and Paint with Rub-Through
The Grand Island Expandable Dining Bench is Crafted to Order. For current production times, please see our Shipping + Production Time page.
Hardwood Furniture Guides
Hardwood and Color Guides
Shipping Option Guide
50/50 Payment Option
Returns and Exchanges