Timber Ridge Trestle Table
Trestle Dining Table
Simple and understated, the Timber Ridge Trestle is crafted from the solid American hardwood of your choice and features a solid 1 1/4" tabletop with hand worn edges, shelf cross brace and a mortise and tenon detail in each leg. Available in a 60" or 72" length, 42" or 48" width and up to 12 12" extensions allowing you to seat anywhere from 6 to 22 people comfortably. The Timber Ridge Trestle is proudly made in the USA from solid American Hardwood.
- 1 1/4" tabletop with a hand warn edge is standard. Available without the hand worn edge upon request.
- Up to 12 12" extensions available.
- All trestle tables with 4 or more 12" extensions will come standard with drop down support legs.
- Quarter Sawn will have a Quarter Sawn White Oak base.
- The base will be 12" shorter on the 60" long model.
- This is a Made to Order item - For current production times, please see our Shipping + Production Time page.
Hardwood Furniture Guides
Hardwood and Color Guides
Shipping Option Guide
50/50 Payment Option
Returns and Exchanges