Grand Central Single Pedestal Table
Grand Central | Pedestal Dining Table
Single Pedestal style dining table, kitchen table, or conference table
- Expertly crafted to order from kiln-dried cherry, walnut, or quarter-sawn white oak.
- Solid American hardwood. No veneers.
- Beautifully finished in your choice of stain color with a catalyzed varnish top coat in either a low or medium sheen.
- A catalyzed varnish finish is harder and more elastic than a lacquered finish providing more protection while also allowing for the natural movement of real wood furniture.
- The boat shaped top with diamond-shaped inlays, and a mission style pedestal base brings classic mission styling to any space.
- Available with up to 2 12" leaves, providing versatile seating for 4 to 10 adults depending upon your base size.
- Geared equalizer slides help you open and close your table with ease.
- Optional leaf self-storage.
- Proudly Made in the USA.
42" x 48", 42" x 54", 42" x 60", 48" x 48", 48" x 54", 48" x 60"
|Table Top Thickness||1"|
|Table Skirt||2 1/2"|
|Table Top Shape||Boat shaped with diamond shaped inlays|
|Available Extensions||Up to x2 12" leaves|
||Geared equalizer slides|
Optional Leaf Self-Store
When leaf self-store is added, all sizes except 48" x 48" can self-store up to x2 12" leaves. 42" x 48" can self-store x1 skirted leaf and x1 unskirted leaf. All other sizes can self-store x2 skirted leaves. 48" x 48" is unable to self-store any leaves.
Get this look
|Main Photo||Wood type: Quarter Sawn White Oak||Color: Golden Pecan|
The Grand Central table is Crafted to Order. For current production times, please see our Shipping + Production Time page.
Hardwood Furniture Guides
Hardwood and Color Guides
Shipping Option Guide
50/50 Payment Option
Returns and Exchanges